Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Great Top Ten List

A friend of mine sent me this list of the 20 best leadership bloggers. Among the list was the following blog post from Kevin Eikenberry:

I highly recommend the content of this blog as a simple formula for leaders in everyday marketplace leadership roles as well as in ministry. It's rock solid advice, and a collection of ten critical things that I continue to use in my ministry successfully, I believe.

Grace and peace,
jeff

(...so, some have questioned the image associated with this blog...  no, I'm not a communist.  The red flag has been a symbol of liberal politics and practices for years. As I'm not a "left-wingist" and modern-day America seems trending toward flaming-liberal political views, I brazenly made the assumption that a cardboard-cutout, Lego Lenin waving the "Big Red" might be construed as satirical...with apologies to those who did not see the humor.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Jeff - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I won't help you pick out the photo anymore:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all what I expected... A very good reminder/toe squisher.... I'll be making a pedicure appointment tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments!!!